Your oral health is our number one priority. During your initial exam we will create a customized dental treatment plan and tailor every moment of your experience. We will help guide you from step one and will work with you to give you a healthy mouth and smile.
While your service may vary, you can expect:
- A conversation with your dentist about your past dental experiences and dental history. Talk about any concerns that you may have regarding your teeth, mouth, or oral conditions. Questions are encouraged and recommended.
- A thorough review of your medical history. Tell us about your diet, medications, and medical conditions as these may impact your oral health and treatment.
- A comprehensive intraoral exam in which we check the condition of your mouth, gum tissue, and teeth. A visual cancer screening will be performed as well.
- Digital X-rays to see below the gum line and between the teeth. Intraoral photos to help visualize the cavities and help understand the treatment that is recommended.
- A custom tailored comprehensive treatment plan with all recommended treatment explanations and a step-by-step walk through of the various phases of your treatment.
We are here for you and to make your experience as easy as possible. Depending on the schedule, we can fit you in the same day for a cleaning and treatment. If we are unable to do treatment the same day, we could begin as soon as the next available appointment following your initial exam.