Do you need Partials or a Full Denture?
Do you have a loose denture or a denture that needs repair? If so, we at White Crown Dental can help. Even if you need to have your old set replaced or just need to have a new denture made, we are here to get you what you need.
What kind of dentures can do we have?
- Traditional Acrylic Dentures: These dentures are for full upper and lower teeth replacement. They are made from high quality material and are made to custom fit your mouth.
- Metal Partial Dentures: These dentures are meant to hold your natural teeth and replace the remainder of your missing teeth. They attach to a framework that hold the shape of your mouth and line your gums accordingly.
- (Esthetic) Flexible Partial Dentures: These dentures are meant to hold you natural teeth and replace the remainder of your missing teeth. The dentures attach to your teeth by clipping in and there is no metal in the denture*
What is the process of having a denture made? It’s relatively simple. There are several steps and stages involved. From the beginning we discuss the steps so you know what to expect. Before we finish the denture you get to try-n your pre-finished set to verify color, size, and shape of the teeth. If you want anything changed you get a final say before the denture is finished. We do our best to restore the image that you perceive of yourself and match your inner look to way you feel on the outside.
We also want you to get used to your denture as soon as possible. We provide guidance on how to chew better with a denture and how to speak with a denture. Not everyone is used to having one and sometimes you need some direction. We have the means to provide a speech therapist** to help you become accustomed to speaking with thee denture.
How do I take care of my dentures?
- Do not sleep with your dentures. Take the out and place them in a moist paper towel. Store the dentures in your denture box that was given to you at your initial delivery appointment.
- Clean your dentures with a moist cotton square (2x2) and remove all plaque/buildup on your denture each day
- Once a week, soak the denture in a container with water using a denture cleansing effervescent tab which can be purchased at your local convenience store.
*Not everyone qualifies for flexible denture. Please consult the doctor for more information
** For Speech Therapy additional charges apply